1. What should I bring? Bring a soccer ball, cleats, shin-guards, plenty of water or juices, a snack if you are a half day camper, and a snack and lunch if you are a full day camper.
2. How do I get to the camp location? Click here - Directions to Camps for a complete list of directions to our camps.
3. I would like to confirm my child's registration? Your cancelled check serves as confirmation that your child is enrolled.
4. Will my child be able to be in the same group as his/her friend? Yes, we can accommodate you. You need to bring this to the attention of the camp director at the time of registration and he/she will take care of your request. We will not be able to make these arrangements until the first day of camp. All requests prior to the first day of camp will be referred to this web page for clarity.
5. Can I sign my child up on the first day of camp? Yes, you can but there will be a late registration fee of $50 added to the registration fee.
6. Can I get a refund for whatever reason? We do not refund any monies. You will receive USP Soccer credit for any future programs for equal value.
7. What will I recieve for my registration fee? You will receive one week of camp at one of USP Soccer's camp locations, a USP Soccer t-shirt, and a camp certificate of completion.
8. What happens if there is inclement weather? It will be posted on our website by 8am the day of the camp for mourning camps and by 4pm the day of the camp for evening camps. You may also call our camp hotline at 732-996-2515 in the event of inclement weather.
9. Will I get a refund if camp is cancelled due to inclement weather? No, but you will be issued a credit voucher for the time missed due to the weather to be redeemed at any other camp that we offer during the year of registration.
10. What is your Tax-ID number for tax purposes? 22-3562137 is our Tax-ID number